Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mitchell and Track

MITCHELL CAN SURE GET DIRTY
May 12, 2010


Mitchell ran the shot put and discuss throwing area for the big track meet last week. When he finally came home his feet were so filthy and he was exhausted. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of his big feet and Mitchell was just getting so upset with me and kept saying this is embarrassing. I couldn't help it! I just kept remembering when all my kids were so young and at the end of a hard day of playing outside their little feet would look just like this. I guess some things never really change. Nothing a long hot shower couldn't fix.

So as to not completely embarrass him I thought I would include a shot of him actually at the track meet. He sure is one good looking kid even when his feet are dirty! I don't know how most of you feel about Track and Field but for us....it can turn into a very long day. A lot of sitting and a lot of waiting. One thing is for sure, when your kid is doing his best at his event, the sitting and waiting are well worth it.











No comments: